A strong planning process can help create a more financially independent plan. It is crucial to create a financial plan that seeks to help preserve your needs now, and that plans for the future, in a tax efficient manner. It is my goal to assist you to build a solid financial structure that can grow and build wealth for you and your family.
I have established a process to do this that is based on two key aspects of financial independence: asset protection and wealth creation. A plan must help ensure financial independence throughout your life, for you and for your loved ones. It must provide income replacement and asset protection in the event that the unthinkable were to happen: disability, critical illness or death. The plan must also aim to build the maximum it can via a solid, tax efficient wealth portfolio.
With these goals in mind, we will work together to assess your total financial planning needs. We will consider important milestones such as major purchases, marriage, children, education, dreams and retirement. This plan will entail regular review of ongoing financial management strategies.
This goal-based financial planning approach is designed to help you:
- Define customized short and long-term goals that ensure you choose only the right financial products and services
- Identify roadblocks or gaps that might impact your financial planning strategy
- Continually monitor your plan to ensure it meets your changing needs
Contact us today to find out more about my financial planning process and learn how a sound financial plan can help you achieve your goals.
What is Financial Planning?
Financial planning is about more than preparing for retirement. It’s about working to achieve short- and long-term goals, and helping protect the most important things in your life.
As a Financial Advisor, I will work with you to create a plan that includes solid insurance and investment products and is flexible enough to help meet your changing needs.
The first step to achieving financial independence is creating a strong financial strategy. We will work together to prepare a plan that helps you:
- Prepare for a confident and financially independent retirement or minimize your current taxes
- Pro-actively manage and control debt, from major purchases to preparing for a child’s post-secondary education
- Provide for your loved ones or heirs in the event of death, disability or critical illness
- Protect your business and your employees through affordable benefits